Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
A. Global Diamond Investment Bank deals exclusively with diamonds belonging to the following classifications:
- Colour: D-E-F-G-H-I
- Clarity: IF or LC (equivalent classification) and VVS1
- Fluorescence: nil or slight
- Carats: over half carat
- Cut: “Diamond ” cut, excellent or very good
B. Global Diamond Investment Bank offers only certified diamonds and classified by the Top Council of the Exchange of Anversa – Hooge Raad voor Diamant (HRD) or the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), who declare and guarantee the authenticity of the sealed diamonds.
C. Diamond prices are published quarterly on “Il Sole 24 Ore”. Such quotations are updated constantly in accordance to the trend of the principal international markets.
D. The prices set at the orders’ date are fixed and cannot be increased by further expenses that the Global Diamond Investment Bank may incur during the investment process.
E. The diamond prices indications, for the sale requested by the purchaser, take into consideration any fluctuations in the precious stone value
F. The investment in diamonds guarantees excellent results over medium or long terms.
G. In case of disinvestment, Global Diamond Investment Bank:
- Will accept the order to resell the diamonds, independently from the period elapsed from the date of investment.
- Will accept the commitment to register the investment order in the “Register of diamonds for sale” organized by calendar date.
- Will dispatch the received orders prioritizing the diamonds registered as Point 2 above.
- Will not repurchase the diamonds, but undertakes the commitment to reallocate them on the market in real time at the last current prices, at the date of “Register of diamonds for sale”, published on “Il Sole 24 Ore”.
- Will apply a sales commission of 10% calculated on the final value regardless of the period elapsed from the date of investment.
H. Global Diamond Investment Bank undertakes the commitment to deliver together with the purchased diamonds an “all-risks” insurance policy issued by a primary insurance company that attests the characteristics and the value of the diamonds at the date of investment, guarantees complete coverage against risks of theft and robbery if maintained in safe deposits.